Thursday, March 18, 2010

kembali seGaR + cERia

i'm back k..
sori coz tke a long tme 2 release my hypertnsion..hee
but now i'm ok..so,i'm back sperti sdia kala la..

so,,what's going on when i'm tke an annual leave..??
ha'a..suggest what??!!
i've got somethng special from my mom n dad
also never forgot,,from my hubby

sbnrnya i nk share bnda 2 kt kowg tp i x amk pic ag
nevermind,,juz forget it..
ble2 mse t i upload k..

now,,i'll trying to fix wif someone as my new fwen..
a.k.a my bestie..
tp
ak tkot die x nk lak..cm i approach die sgt la..
x pe2,,slow2 k..
t lme2 i akn ad gk a new bestie..
i hope so..
ermmmmmmmmm...
ckupla pnglman yg lalu mngajar ak erti p'shabatn yg sbnar..
tol x???

one more thng..
i've a new pic nk share ngn kowg..
later on i upload k..
wait n c..
then comment k
huhuhu